Real Love Real Love

Honestly

I would have done the same thing in her place, considering he was driving backwards! Dude was inevitably going to die in a car crash soon no matter what.

Big-Dave responds:

LMAO! Sorry dude! I just realised that myself! ah well...still gets the point across :P

2006 Flatland II 2006 Flatland II

It's not a lit class but...

I do wonder, what's the pyramid's motivation? What could a 2D government possibly offer him that he can't get on his own by playing god?

LusikkaMage responds:

His ideals? No one says all Spacelanders want the Flatlanders to become a part of their world. There could be a whole other branch, and the Pyramid could have offered himself for hire, even though he would have done it without pay, but didn't want the Council peoples to think too deeply about why he would for free... So he made it seem like he was greedy for flat monies.

At least, that's what I was thinking about, but I didn't want to make it deep, har. ^-^

Animal Politics Animal Politics

Hmmm.

Nicely done, but it does seem rather an oversimplification of environmental concerns. And I found it hard to believe that anything resembling G.W.Bush would weep for the world OR hesitate to wipe out mankind.

The Lance! The Lance!

Fun for a while

I found a bug. If I downgrade my mount for xp, I find that I can't select the better ones again, or buy a new one. No mouseover reaction, no click. This doesn't happen with the other equipment, just the horses.

NumberTris NumberTris

Lacks something.

Once I got bored enough to want to end the game, I discovered that the odds of throwing down numbers at random was good enough to get me from level 9 to level 19.

Air Transporter Air Transporter

Creative levels

Got some bugs though. In the level where you have to use one little bridge to get the car across a bunch of water hazards, if you set the bridge safely across one the game will say you dropped cargo into the water. You can still beat the level, but only by hauling the car quickly through the air.
The very last level is obviously supposed to be a great big picture puzzle, but the game ends as soon as you have only one piece in the right place.