The Lance! The Lance!

Fun for a while

I found a bug. If I downgrade my mount for xp, I find that I can't select the better ones again, or buy a new one. No mouseover reaction, no click. This doesn't happen with the other equipment, just the horses.

NumberTris NumberTris

Lacks something.

Once I got bored enough to want to end the game, I discovered that the odds of throwing down numbers at random was good enough to get me from level 9 to level 19.

Air Transporter Air Transporter

Creative levels

Got some bugs though. In the level where you have to use one little bridge to get the car across a bunch of water hazards, if you set the bridge safely across one the game will say you dropped cargo into the water. You can still beat the level, but only by hauling the car quickly through the air.
The very last level is obviously supposed to be a great big picture puzzle, but the game ends as soon as you have only one piece in the right place.

Stackz Stackz

Satisfying

I like the fact that you can adjust things you've already dropped. This makes it different from all the other identical physics stacking games. The decisons it allows (e.g. If you get a circle with no place to put it, instead of just being screwed, you can take a risk and _make_ a place for it) makes it feel more like building something from blocks and not from Failure Jelly.

SHIFT SHIFT

Well done

Nitrome tried to do something sort of like this (Yin/Yang) but they tried too hard and ruined it. Your game is much better.

The Portal references are kind of tired, though... It's like you don't want people to notice you've done something original that could stand on its own.

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

Potentially good

It looks nice, if only I could play it. Kept joining games, but never got to the third hole. You need a time limit, so that idiots who never shoot can't bring the game to halt. Also, there's a bug that gives a turn to an undefined player that doesn't exist, and needless to say it never shoots either.

Magic Drop Magic Drop

Imbalance of talents

You have proven time and again that you can make a dull game look very pretty. I think perhaps you should try teaming up with someone who can provide guidance for the gameplay itself so that it could be at all challenging or original in some way.

Hunga Hatch Hunga Hatch

Er...

It looks like you made a nice 3D caveman and had no idea what to do with him. Collapse is a pretty dull game, and slapping a theme like this on it just makes it tacky. But it's only the second most themetically nonsensical game I've seen here, the first being Frogger remade with a spaceship instead of a frog.

Endless Flight Endless Flight

It IS better.

It gives a real sense of natural flight. The fact that you're less likely to hit something your wings on something when they're not flapping, intentional or not, is realistic and adds a bit of complexity to the split-second tactics of dodging obstacles.

There's nothing new under the sun, folks. Don't whine that somebody gave somebody an idea for a game, before going on to enjoy more stickman battles and sprite playlets. What's original about the gameplay of Alien Hominid? Nothing, but the quality makes it great.

BumperBall BumperBall

Eh.

The computer opponent, always following the vertical motion of the ball and never making a mistake, might as well be a wall. You need to bridge that gap between futile and merely difficult. But it's clear you put a fair amount of effort into it; it would be an okay game if it were actually playable.