Real Love Real Love

Honestly

I would have done the same thing in her place, considering he was driving backwards! Dude was inevitably going to die in a car crash soon no matter what.

Big-Dave responds:

LMAO! Sorry dude! I just realised that myself! ah well...still gets the point across :P

2006 Flatland II 2006 Flatland II

It's not a lit class but...

I do wonder, what's the pyramid's motivation? What could a 2D government possibly offer him that he can't get on his own by playing god?

LusikkaMage responds:

His ideals? No one says all Spacelanders want the Flatlanders to become a part of their world. There could be a whole other branch, and the Pyramid could have offered himself for hire, even though he would have done it without pay, but didn't want the Council peoples to think too deeply about why he would for free... So he made it seem like he was greedy for flat monies.

At least, that's what I was thinking about, but I didn't want to make it deep, har. ^-^

Animal Politics Animal Politics

Hmmm.

Nicely done, but it does seem rather an oversimplification of environmental concerns. And I found it hard to believe that anything resembling G.W.Bush would weep for the world OR hesitate to wipe out mankind.

Captain Capitalism Captain Capitalism

Smooth

Using the Musicians of Bremen was very clever indeed.

One o'Clock Jump One o'Clock Jump

Very nice...

I like the transitions, and the close attention to making things fit the music.

...but is it 1:00, or 4:20?

Under Our Wing Under Our Wing

Info

Since you asked, the music (a good choice) is "Perpetuum Mobile" by Penguin Cafe Orchestra.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Beautiful and impressive.

A lot of people don't really know what "surreal" means. It's good to see that some still do.

The New Years Party The New Years Party

It works.

The element of surprise. I hate things that trick me into turning up the volume so they can suddenly jump out with something unexpected and scare me, but when you use it to make me laugh instead, that's golden.

I hate 14th feb I hate 14th feb

Artistic

Simple, good style choices and animation. Valentine's day sucks... but I think that if it's already affecting you from two months away, you should try to find some balance in your needs.

The Breakfast Club The Breakfast Club

Pleasant.

I'm mostly just glad it has absolutely nothing to do with the John Hughes film. And that bit with the crossiant rolling around was very impressive, practically 3D-looking.